Metrolink

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by didsburyblu, 9 Sep 2017.

1. IanBishopsHaircut

IanBishopsHaircut

Reprobate
    Because no systems are ever delayed outside of Manchester for unavoidable situations

Hahaha

2. blingy

blingy

Cheers for that, gunna try this Zeelo bus from flowery fields. Supposed to have priority exit from the car park..

3. Techno

Techno

I'm thinking of using the tram with son for tonight's game for the first time.

How bad is it now after the game getting on to trams heading towards Alty? I'm sick of how long it takes to get away in the car now, so a beer and the tram would be good. Thanks.

4. hihosilva

hihosilva

You'll be in long queues leaving the match but it's still faster than getting away in your car. Be prepared to be stuffed in like sardines though.

5. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Easier to walk back to town after the game mate & get a tram from there.

6. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Did you want to get home tonight?

7. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

You didn't say how old your son was - if he is a young un I would avoid as the crush may frighten him.

8. Airbags Optional

Airbags Optional

I park near that huge restaurant. There are car parks all the way up that road and getting out and back to town is quick. Much quicker than the tram. Just make sure you park nearer to manchester than the restaurant (vermillion or something) and walk a bit further

9. kippaxkid74

kippaxkid74

Taking an old fogey tonight (as well as my usual old fogey!) they want to get the tram back.. i've never used it before after a match. They want to go with 15 min to go (!) (i'm not, they will be without us 2) as they think they can get a tram before the whistle. So my question is with 15 to go would a tram be kept there waiting to fill up at full time, or would they send it anyway? Thanks.

10. didsburyblu

didsburyblu

If you go for a beer in City Square and wait for the queues to die down you'll be ok. Usually takes around 45-60 minutes for it to clear after games