Metrolink

Would go to that by tram, but it probably will be faulty.

Ha ha!! Whenever anyone complains about decisions like cancelling the direct tram.from Altrincham they give it the " Of course we will monitor the situation on a regular basis." I mean they must know that line is one of the busiest routes to the stadium? I have no idea what purpose halting it in Piccadilly serves or how it improves anything for anyone.

Ha ha!! Whenever anyone complains about decisions like cancelling the direct tram.from Altrincham they give it the " Of course we will monitor the situation on a regular basis." I mean they must know that line is one of the busiest routes to the stadium? I have no idea what purpose halting it in Piccadilly serves or how it improves anything for anyone.
I'm guessing people waiting at Piccadilly have complained that its already full, and they are struggling to get on a tram. This way it makes it a free for all

I'm guessing people waiting at Piccadilly have complained that its already full, and they are struggling to get on a tram. This way it makes it a free for all

But it will still be full when it arrives as everyone is piling on at cornbrook.

I see work started today on the extension to the Trafford Centre, with guess what. A stop at the Swamp.
So they will now have a stop on their doorstep as well as two in close proximity.
Cricket Ground and Quays.
This is not a dig at them but they will be served by three stations whilst we have to put up with the shit service from one.

I see work started today on the extension to the Trafford Centre, with guess what. A stop at the Swamp.
So they will now have a stop on their doorstep as well as two in close proximity.
Cricket Ground and Quays.
This is not a dig at them but they will be served by three stations whilst we have to put up with the shit service from one.
Trafford Bar as well.

"Altrincham services that previously ran to Etihad Campus terminating at Piccadilly."

This obviously impacts myself but does anyone know the reason behind this change? What happens when you get to Piccadilly?

And why does "Services from MediaCityUK will run to Etihad Campus (previously Piccadilly)" get a direct train?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.