Metrolink

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by didsburyblu, 9 Sep 2017.

1. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

Father, Lover, and Buffoon
    cheers blues.

2. UUJblue

UUJblue

Piccadilly gardens to the ground is 25-30 mins I would estimate - usually stewards and plenty of blues to follow. Bus 216 goes from the front of that Travelodge I believe for £1? or 1.20? been a while since I used it and takes 10 mins or so. Tram is 3 stops odd and again 15 mins or less. Usually very busy 60-90 before kick off. I recommend jumping on before Piccadilly stations to get a space or seat.

3. west didsblue

west didsblue

It's more like half an hour. The Travelodge is in Piccadilly Gardens which is a bit further than Piccadilly Station.

4. City & Blue Brazil

City & Blue Brazil

Bus is now £2 and can take up to thirty minutes as it did on Saturday

5. UUJblue

UUJblue

Brutal, I think the last think I was on it was pre the tram line but more often I just walk or tram out depending on time. Then with the road closures and crowds, walking is often much quicker back to the station.

6. shinpads

shinpads

get the tram in picadilly gardens, you have more chance of actually getting on than if you try and get it at picadilly train station

7. BlueMojito

BlueMojito

Better still get on at St Peter Square, as loads of fans get on at Pic Gardens. The walk back from the Ethiad by the canal path that runs back into town is a nice walk of about 25 mins.

8. nmc

nmc

It is really poor - I tried it a few times but it was incredibly slow and I have no desire to packed in a train like a sardine. The council and the police want people to use public transport - and in principle I agree but it has to be better than this. Slow, unreliable, expensive and overcrowded.

9. eyalluvitt

eyalluvitt

[​IMG] All Aboard for Etihad campus .

10. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    haha thats about right.