Metrolink..

I have refused to use it since they stopped the direct trams from Altrincham. I set off earlier and catch the 263 bus there and back. Going back with the queues and overcrowding the bus is a more pleasant way to travel anyway. If not a Sunday game I also have the option of using the train too.

I am just one person but hopefully more will stop using it until they get the message. I have also refused used to use it on non match days. To add that insult to injury the prices have also risen.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. Metrolink is merely a vanity project for Manchester not a service to shift people. If I need public transport now I take the bus. The new Stagecoach app is brilliant. In Hollinwood on Tuesday a friend's son was attacked and robbed at knifepoint on the platform. CCTV not working.

No matter who runs it the system is not fit for purpose and should be scrapped.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. Metrolink is merely a vanity project for Manchester not a service to shift people. If I need public transport now I take the bus. The new Stagecoach app is brilliant. In Hollinwood on Tuesday a friend's son was attacked and robbed at knifepoint on the platform. CCTV not working.

No matter who runs it the system is not fit for purpose and should be scrapped.

Tbh its as if its being done on purpose on matchdays. Either late or only two carriages.

How the fuck can they just not have one ready for straight after the game with four carriages.

The ticket machine at Freehold has been broken and covered up for about 4 months now.

Not just the teams the whole thing is fucked.

Stopped using it since cancelled the Altrincham direct line.

It was just about tolerable then, after games, but now I drive or I don't go.

Up there with Manchester Airport baggage handlers, slow and incompetent delivery.

The 263 bus is pretty frequent and usually after games with less traffic later heading that way is almost as quick as the tram.

The train is only one an hour but takes 30 minutes. After games it is packed until Stockport then pretty comfortable.

Used it for the first time in a while last night.
Wish I had never bothered.
Hopeless there and back with queues and overcrowding.
A cheek asking for £4 for that service.

I used to use it regularly but the cancelled line from Victoria, then the cancelled line from Altrincham mean having to get it from Piccadilly Gardens is just unbearable as it’s so rammed.

Similarly after the match, the queue’s have gone from 10 minutes to 30 minutes minumum. To put that in context I was on a train out of Wembley with no queue after 2 minutes on the platform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.