Micah Richards 2 stone overweight

Sorry, a guy who is earning 50k a week, driving a 1/4 mil motor and larging it all over the place deserves to be severely questioned about what is going on. i have it on good ingormation he is hammering the protein shakes and weights. When I said overweight, I did not mean fat content, I meant bulk. The lad is too heavy and less agile. Can you think of another top defender with that amount of bulk? That amount of weight will also make him more prone to injury, ala Bolinov, Nedum Onuha...

the can and bottle collector at carrington has alerted staff to an alarming amount of mcdonalds milkshake cartons in the bin and richards with an extra pint of semi skimmed every morning -------------joke!

Goater666 said:
Micah's Bulk would never stop him running fast, it might make him less agile though.

Check out this guy in his prime. Never stopped him running fast and hes probably bulkier than Micah.

2207b.gif

you cant compare this,
he is a naturally born sprinter, its a matter of being born quick

micah has pace, but his injury seems to have done the damage.

gkelly1972 said:
Sorry, a guy who is earning 50k a week, driving a 1/4 mil motor and larging it all over the place deserves to be severely questioned about what is going on. i have it on good ingormation he is hammering the protein shakes and weights. When I said overweight, I did not mean fat content, I meant bulk. The lad is too heavy and less agile. Can you think of another top defender with that amount of bulk? That amount of weight will also make him more prone to injury, ala Bolinov, Nedum Onuha...
Rubbish from start to finish

surely city have dieticians etc that would alter his diet if he put some timber on
for now chips ,egg and sausage will do for the lad

also what premiership footballer doesnt large it in a posh motor on stupid wages???

Marvin- you honestly saying he is the same player as 1-2 years ago. Gkelly is right he is to big for a prem central defender, last season he was jumping like a salmon, now jumping like a salmon alright one in a tin of John West.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.