Micah Richards is not a Centre Half

Pace is an asset for a full back. Micah has lost his.

Positional awareness is a must for a defender. Micah has lost his.

He's having a bad season, been getting caught up in his own hype, new big pay deal twenty years old and thinks he's a big time charlie. Look whats happened to Ireland though. Similar thing happened to him IMO, the young ones always go through this the same with johnson, they need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask them whether they wanna be footballing great's!

You know you all drive me mental.

Its worth a thread all on its own which I am now about to post.

Leave him alone and read and weep wankers

He was the best centre half in the country 12 months ago - I bet the same people calling him average today were the same people swooning over how good he was less than a year ago - priceless some of you kids are, priceless.
The only thing that has changed is mind set and tactics.

biffa said:
He was the best centre half in the country 12 months ago - I bet the same people calling him average today were the same people swooning over how good he was less than a year ago - priceless some of you kids are, priceless.

Actually Biffa I have been saying since he was moved to centre half that he did not have the experience to play there. I have always preferred him as a right back and that is where he should play. I would also move Zabaleta to the midfield has he has played there for Agentina and move Kompany to centre half his best position.

He just doesn't look the part,not sure if he's got an inferiority complex cos he knows someone better than him is coming

He's more of a right back than he is a centre half and i know that's not saying much

I'd swap him for Cruz

foreverblue said:
biffa said:

Actually Biffa I have been saying since he was moved to centre half that he did not have the experience to play there. I have always preferred him as a right back and that is where he should play. I would also move Zabaleta to the midfield has he has played there for Agentina and move Kompany to centre half his best position.
I had the good fortune to be able to ask Hans Bakke why he didn't play Micah at right back and he said that although he made powerful runs down the flanks his end product was too poor for them to consider using him there, although he has time to improve, he added. Interesting as England were playing him at right back pretty successfully at the time!

he got in the england team and made his name by playing at right back.thats where i think he should be playing, not centre back.

kronkonite said:
He just doesn't look the part,not sure if he's got an inferiority complex cos he knows someone better than him is coming

He's more of a right back than he is a centre half and i know that's not saying much

I'd swap him for Cruz
you forgot the iron

I hope

No I remembered it---------------- wink

He's having a shit time of it though, he's got to sort his concentration out ,and he does look indifferent /uninterested to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.