Micah Richards - The Pump

Good post that certainly lightens the Hughes In/Out gloom.

I think there is an argument for both. All I'd add is that he is a defender and clearly will never have the ability to be a playmaker, tricky winger or in the hole forward, so surely the bigger the better?

Anyway, Olivia Newton John wants a shirt off picture of Micah posted. She is in the 'It's worth a booking for a good luck at that torso' club along with most female [and gay] football fans. So, go on, you'll have a scouse mate forever and she is the 'one that I want'...

alib said:
forevercity said:
potentialy one of the best centre backs in the league

hughes is ruining him

how's that then?

not giving him confidence

playing him in different positions

its amazing how he played under sven and now under hughes, you dont become a bad player overnight

alib said:
forevercity said:

hughes is ruining him

how's that then?
yes how exactly?

Just looks like a player who is short of confidence. He's still a very young player

some of it has to be down to the player as well

eg it's not MH's fault that MR has failed to mark his man properly in injury time the last 2 weeks which has cost us 2 defeats?

alib said:
forevercity said:

hughes is ruining him

how's that then?

The youngest defender to ever get a full cap for England. Start with that and see how you get on with your cross-examination.

The thing that gets me, the Hughes camp leaks stories in the press that they are unhappy with his training and that he is spending too much time in the gym.

What the fuck have they been doing about it? Surely players don't rock up and do what they like, if they want Micah to do more running and less weights give him a targeted physical fitness programme. Make sure he follows it, even if they have to rest him for a few weeks while he gets up to speed.

alib said:
some of it has to be down to the player as well

eg it's not MH's fault that MR has failed to mark his man properly in injury time the last 2 weeks which has cost us 2 defeats?

mistakes happen when you dont:

a) have a happy camp
b) have any confidence

Micah has obviously been low on confidence for a while now, Hughes should have sorted this out, not let it fester away before he has given 2 goals away in 1 week.

Micah isnt entirely blameless, but he is a 21 year old lad, with lets just say, issues. Hughes is meant to be a supportive firgure. His just isnt being that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.