Micah Richards

coxtheblue

Who would pay £20 million as quoted around 18 months ago for this lad.

In the last two weeks alone he has cost us 2 premiership points in the last minute of both games - he has simply switching off in both.

He has bulked up too much and has lost agility and relies far too much on his pace/ power to get him out of situations.

When was the last time he read a situation correctly.

No wonder we are losing games - both centre halves are in worst form ever.

Please lets keep hughes and keep him time - for 30 years we have sacked managers one after another.

It has done us really well hasnt it!!!

and the thing is when Richards has lost his man instead of holding his hands up and realising his mistake he starts blaming somebody else. he is only human and will make mistakes but like today he started moaning at hart for not coming to the ball etc

I have just watched the goals.

Richards just spins on the spot. He doesnt have a clue where his man is. Awful defending. On his way to becoming Titus Bramble if he doesnt sort his head out.

svennis pennis said:
I have just watched the goals.

Richards just spins on the spot. He doesnt have a clue where his man is. Awful defending. On his way to becoming Titus Bramble if he doesnt sort his head out.

I know shocking - dont forget cahill scored last week cos Richards lost him.

Fast forward a week and west brom score cos richards loses his man.

I honestly believe he thinks he is the best centre half in the world.

On his facebook account - it reads all time star 11 - richards + 1 as CB - i mean pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

He needs to put down a peg and taught how to defend.

Two centre backs are a must in Jan.

i got pelters for saying richards needs a really good cb to pressure his place in our squad after the last few weeks he is going backwards

Ned every time for me. A true pro who doesnt blame other people when he makes a mistake.

Anyone remember when Dunne fucked up against Spurs, Richards ran right past him when the half time whilstle blew, anyone else would have put their arm round a team mates shoulder. Richards didnt cause he doesnt give a toss for anyone else.

another player who believes the hype to much.

i'd deffo sign 2 new centre halves in january,if only 2 kick micah and dunne up the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.