Micah Richards

I'm not disagreeing that he shouldn't be dropped and of his lifestyle is a party one and he's not commited I'd sell. I just don't think he's suddenly a bad player. It's the Georgi Kinkladze syndrome. If you are a talent and only play OK you're suddenly crap. Richards has verged on OK to poor this season and has not had many outstanding games but he's not a BAD player.

It was the wind that took the ball off course and he mis-read it. Why did Hart duck too? A lot of players struggled with the wind in the second half.

needs a good fucking roasting and benching get Ned or Berti (just not Ben Haim please hughes)

last season Sven started the season with Dunne on the left hand side of the centre half's and Richards on the right. At half time in the second game (after realising it wasn't right) vrs Derby he changed them around and it stayed that way for the rest of the season (it took him 135 mins to work it out). Hughes still hasn't tried changing them around, we are weak at LB whoever play's there so the left hand sided centre half need's to feel comfortable on his left foot, now i'm not saying Richard's is comfortable with his left foot but he is better than Dunne by a country mile. Also MH was willing to play Richards at LB but not on the left of the two. They are both drastically out of form but changing them around may help, at least in Dunne's case. If one get's more confidence, then play's better, it stand's to reason that the other will aswell!

No doubt he will be out with Miller tonite 2 celebrate.....

Doesnt give a shit about the places he is taking us.

Yes he is young but dear me - 4 yards the wrong side of a forward with a minute to go, you cant unteach a defender stuff like that.

I'd get roasted for that and I play footy for a pub on a sunday - hardly premiership football is it.

Mike N said:
He must not play against Hull.
Agree mate, and neither must his sidekick Dunne. Talk about fuck up after fuck up. Yet again today, never once FULLY cleared the ball, completely switched off again when letting a pass run right across him because he wasn't watching. Yes I will probably get slaughtered for this but I will say it again second only to Andy Dibble in the "cost City Points" all time league table. Yes player of the year four seasons running cos the rest were awful. GET RID NOW.

charliebigspuds said:
last season Sven started the season with Dunne on the left hand side of the centre half's and Richards on the right. At half time in the second game (after realising it wasn't right) vrs Derby he changed them around and it stayed that way for the rest of the season (it took him 135 mins to work it out). Hughes still hasn't tried changing them around, we are weak at LB whoever play's there so the left hand sided centre half need's to feel comfortable on his left foot, now i'm not saying Richard's is comfortable with his left foot but he is better than Dunne by a country mile. Also MH was willing to play Richards at LB but not on the left of the two. They are both drastically out of form but changing them around may help, at least in Dunne's case. If one get's more confidence, then play's better, it stand's to reason that the other will aswell!

From Villa Away in Dec Dunne was always left centre back for every game he played.

You have got it very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.