Micah Richards

svennis pennis said:
It was hardly whipped in with venom! Richards had plenty of time to adjust. i think he might of caught a glimpse of his reflection and couldnt help but flex his guns. By that time the ball was in the net.

This - still laughing at your reply now Svennis Pennis.

He lost his man , simple as, a little different from last week where i actually thought Cahill fouled him by putting his hands on his shoulders denying him the chance to jump. Today he should have been closer, shold have had is hand on him so he actually knew where he was and arguably should have beed goal side of him.

vbr said:
Corky said:
It cuts away to the right half way through its delivery. I could tell from 70 yards away it was trouble. you need the whole picture.

pmsl the wind did nothing to affect his positioning or the flight of the ball stop holding your arse to the keyboard then shitting on it and clicking submit

I saw what you missed.

Just because you are ignorant and thick don't take it out on me.

Learn you place.

coxtheblue said:
He has bulked up too much and has lost agility and relies far too much on his pace/ power to get him out of situations.

I would agree, but his bulking up has lead to him losing his explosive pace, IMO.

Corky said:
I saw what you missed.

Just because you are ignorant and thick don't take it out on me.

Learn you place.

pmsl still laughing at your original post, you saw what you wanted to see stop talking out of your arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.