Micah Richards

jay_mcfc

Keep the faith, he'll come good. You find youngsters go through phases like this when they've exploded on the scene. If we were to put him up for sale Europe's leading clubs would be prepared to pay big money for him, tells you a lot. Baring in mind he never really played centre back until he was in our first team tells you a lot about why his position is so out of place at times but that will come. He could also do with a much steadier centre back playing alongside him. Keep the faith.

jay_mcfc said:
Keep the faith, he'll come good. You find youngsters go through phases like this when they've exploded on the scene. If we were to put him up for sale Europe's leading clubs would be prepared to pay big money for him, tells you a lot. Baring in mind he never really played centre back until he was in our first team tells you a lot about why his position is so out of place at times but that will come. He could also do with a much steadier centre back playing alongside him. Keep the faith.

What do you think his qualities are to come good?

to be honest i love the guy he has the pace and strength that is needed in the prem. In my opinion he is so underated.

F**k off Cash Crate!

We're the richest club in the world, we don't need no spare change!

GStar said:
Can we keep the faith in the manager and the 4 times player of the year too? ;)

No. Hughes is nearly 50 years old and has done nothing that sugests he's good enough to manage us.

Richards is still very young and it shows at times. He's got raw pace and power, comfortable on the ball, good in the air and when he can be arsed is a damn good defender. Like his partner he has a tendency to switch off at times and again like Dunne his best performances seem to be when our backs are against the wall and the pressure on us is constant. He will get better with age, maturity and experience.

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:

No. Hughes is nearly 50 years old and has done nothing that sugests he's good enough to manage us.

Richards is still very young and it shows at times. He's got raw pace and power, comfortable on the ball, good in the air and when he can be arsed is a damn good defender. Like his partner he has a tendency to switch off at times and again like Dunne his best performances seem to be when our backs are against the wall and the pressure on us is constant. He will get better with age, maturity and experience.

dunne is steady and a rock and is always convering richards arse. Dunne played his best with distin......... because dunne did the dirty work distin was the one who passed the ball. Just like rio and vidic

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:

I agree, i was simply ribbing... Reglardless of actual age, Hughes's managerial age is relitavely young too, but anyway, for another day...

Richards is wank... How anyone thinks hes a good player is beyond me... Can not pass the ball more than 5 yards did not make one tackle on sunday, bulking him self up has made him slower... When he came though i thought what a great defender we have on our hands... He gets worst every game and his concentration levels is discraseful...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.