Micah Richards

I can't believe there's people actually writing off Micah, the manager I can understand, but to write off one of our biggest assets, who may I remind you is still only 20, is just plain madness. Micah along with over half the team have struggled badly this season and of course there's going to be a weight of expectation on him, but he'll come good again. Have some faith, look at Stevie Ireland as a prime example.

blulano said:
I can't believe there's people actually writing off Micah, the manager I can understand, but to write off one of our biggest assets, who may I remind you is still only 20, is just plain madness. Micah along with over half the team have struggled badly this season and of course there's going to be a weight of expectation on him, but he'll come good again. Have some faith, look at Stevie Ireland as a prime example.

Crazy isn't it?!

jay_mcfc said:
blulano said:

Crazy isn't it?!

so does the same not happen for the manager then?

jay_mcfc said:
No. Hughes is nearly 50 years old and has done nothing that sugests he's good enough to manage us.

Richards is still very young and it shows at times. He's got raw pace and power, comfortable on the ball, good in the air and when he can be arsed is a damn good defender. Like his partner he has a tendency to switch off at times and again like Dunne his best performances seem to be when our backs are against the wall and the pressure on us is constant. He will get better with age, maturity and experience.

Kompany, SWP, Zab all good signings that Hughes has made. I look forward to seeing who HE buys in Jan.

Go ahead and write Richards off, the cream of Europe will be on hand to snap him up as soon as we do.

This board has got some write idiots on it

scottyboi said:

Supporting a 20 year old player having seen him with my own eyes over a sustained period of time and who is valued at around £20m and has Europe's leading clubs after him is vastly different to supporting our pillock of a manager.

Read the post not the poster

needs a rest and a top c/h along side him to help him develop. got to take a share of the blame for this season ,just got ahead of himself.

jay_mcfc said:
scottyboi said:

Supporting a 20 year old player having seen him with my own eyes over a sustained period of time and who is valued at around £20m and has Europe's leading clubs after him is vastly different to supporting our pillock of a manager.

Read the post not the poster

sound like a right old bastard mate. Richards is a right back anyways

It doesn't help when he has been thrown into our team over the past couple of seasons and expected to lead our defensive line at 18/19/20 years old. He believes his own hype, but there is a reason for all the hype

AntonDonJuan said:
It doesn't help when he has been thrown into our team over the past couple of seasons and expected to lead our defensive line at 18/19/20 years old. He believes his own hype, but there is a reason for all the hype

i blame t2 ever since he did that heartbroken vid he had changed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.