Micah wants to play RB and formation change with SWP out...

Kasper

Zab *New Signing *New Signing Bridge

Kompany

SWP Ireland Garrido or *New Signing

Robinho
*New Signing (Santa Cruz or Someone Big)

Dont know how Vassell gets into your team, and thats a good move for Richards cos he is not a centre half.
Talk of Johnson coming to BLUE scouseland on loan, Is there any truth in it. ??

licker said:
Dont know how Vassell gets into your team, and thats a good move for Richards cos he is not a centre half.
Talk of Johnson coming to BLUE scouseland on loan, Is there any truth in it. ??

He's got a long standing groin/hip problem and is apparently overweight and completely out of match fitness due to his enjoyment of drinking and gambling.

But, if you want to put him back on the straight and narrow for us ;)

Hart

Bridge
Dunne (Toure)
Kompany
Richards

Robinho
Elano
Zabaleta
Vassell

Caicedo
Sturridge

Zabaleta has played on the right for Argentina so thats not a major shock for him.

Hart

Micah
Bridge
Dunne
Sir Nedum

Kompany
Elano
Garrido
Zab

Robinho

Caceido

Looks a bit defensive with Garrido on the left and Zab on the right but it means both FB can overlap without fear as the other two will just drop in. Let Robinho have a free role behind the front man to do the damage.

GStar said:
He's got a long standing groin/hip problem and is apparently overweight and completely out of match fitness due to his enjoyment of drinking and gambling.

Gstar, thanks but no thanks, we already have one of those with Shandy Van der Meyde. lol

licker said:
GStar said:

Gstar, thanks but no thanks, we already have one of those with Shandy Van der Meyde. lol

You've still got him!?! I thought you'd torn up his contract a season or so ago?

Whilst your here, what do you think of Feliani? I thought he looked a great signing but when i saw him at CoMS his first touch looked a bit dodgy and he seemed a bit... er dim, or should i say slow to react. i thought Kompany did a good job on him though.

GStar said:
You've still got him!?! I thought you'd torn up his contract a season or so ago?

Whilst your here, what do you think of Feliani? I thought he looked a great signing but when i saw him at CoMS his first touch looked a bit dodgy and he seemed a bit... er dim, or should i say slow to react. i thought Kompany did a good job on him though.

Yeah mate weve still got him, if we get the two together we'd never get them out the pub.

Fellaini, struggling with pace of the prem but getting better with every game altho he gets too many yellows, might not play him against Hull this weekend cos he gets suspended if he gets booked again, and the next four matches are against Redshite TWICE, Arse, and Red Scum.
NOT WORTH £15 M BUT IS ONLY 21 SO HE MIGHT BECOME WORTH IT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.