Micah wants to play RB and formation change with SWP out...

licker said:
GStar said:
You've still got him!?! I thought you'd torn up his contract a season or so ago?

Whilst your here, what do you think of Feliani? I thought he looked a great signing but when i saw him at CoMS his first touch looked a bit dodgy and he seemed a bit... er dim, or should i say slow to react. i thought Kompany did a good job on him though.

Yeah mate weve still got him, if we get the two together we'd never get them out the pub.

Fellaini, struggling with pace of the prem but getting better with every game altho he gets too many yellows, might not play him against Hull this weekend cos he gets suspended if he gets booked again, and the next four matches are against Redshite TWICE, Arse, and Red Scum.
NOT WORTH £15 M BUT IS ONLY 21 SO HE MIGHT BECOME WORTH IT.

Cheers mate - i'll keep my eye out for him... looks like he can sit deep but also pops up in the right place to score a few goals.

Here's something I prepared earlier (blue peter style!)...

*singingtheblues* said:
I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread, have any of you ever seen Micah play at right back?

Richards has not got the quality to play right back, full stop. You cannot play someone at rightback who abandons all his defensive duties when on the flank in the hope of getting a goal. Micah is a liability on the flanks, you cannot have a right back with over attacking tendencies, no positional awareness whatsoever, and a plain lack of actual footballing quality. Especially in a team that is frail at the back and has a tendency to leave holes at the back when going forward.

I went through this before, but seeing as many of you haven't bothered reading it here it is again...

Oh, and one more thing;

for Christ's sake do not use a computer simulated game as foundation for your argument, it's ridiculous.

I put Micah in the same category as Etuhu, good athlete poor footballer. Richards hasn't got the quality to play fullback, and at this moment in time (certainly after his 'performance' today) he shouldn't even be starting games. I have lost all patience with Micah, he just doesn't look interested, and looks as much of an England international as Pat Butcher. I don't believe he deserves a place in our starting line up, and I also believe in his current form he would struggle to get into any Premier League starting line up. He has been consistantly shite throughout the entire season, everytime I watch him his lack of composure amazes me, todays game epitomised his entire season;

Off the pace

Out of position

Lack of composure

Lack of awareness

Lack of urgency

Lack of communication

Lack of quality

If I have to watch Micah swipe at the ball completely panic-stricken (whilst under little or no pressure), resulting in the ball hovering vertically above his head for 10 seconds and then landing straight to the opposition's feet once more, I swear I will cry.

He needs to screw his head on and focus on his football rather than his physique.

*singingtheblues* said:
Richards best football was actually last season, when he played center half and actually looked like he could walk to and from the dugout without having a stroke.

The poll you mention was also a complete and utter (excuse my French) bag of shite, the poll in question was started when Micah was a promising, emerging youngster and people were excited about him, it was also at a time when his hype surpassed the equivalent of teenage boy expecting to loose his virginity. Also many people who voted on that poll had only seen snipets of Micah, and that poll was going on two years ago, i.e. things have changed, quite significantly.

Micah is not a right back! I stand by this and always will. Micah is a center half, well... he was. Now Micah is an overweight, out of shape athlete. He needs to focus more on his football rather than his physique, because after all he is a footballer.

Richards, IMO (and many others) will never get into England's first team again playing at right back. He could -possibly- after a few years of hard work and graft get in at center half after the days of Wio and Terry. However as I have said previously, he looks anything but an England International at the moment, and unless he takes and hard look at himself and makes some significant changes to his attitude and his game then he will never get a sniff of International football again.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100760&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.