Micah worried?

Halfpenny

I know it's Daily Express, but
Manchester City's first big-money buy of the January transfer window will be a world-record £50m swoop for Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, despite the Italian club's insistence that the 30-year-old is going nowhere. (Times)

City defender Micah Richards says the entire Eastlands playing squad worries about what will happen to them once Mark Hughes has the chance to open his chequebook in January. (Daily Express)

Richards has good reason to worry, with Hughes intending to sign Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, then bring former Blackburn colleague Roque Santa Cruz to the blue half of Manchester for £15m. Meanwhile, their bid for Buffon could go up to £63m. (Guardian)
I don't think Hughes will get rid of Richards, I'd say it would be for Dunne if he was to come. Buffon's getting on slightly, 63m's far too much, even though he's a brilliant keeper.
I wouldn't put anything past us though.

do you remember what that old guy said to me, we are signing 7 players and 1 will shock football, i think buffon could be the one, 63m is just obscene.
would love him to come though:)

de niro said:
do you remember what that old guy said to me, we are signing 7 players and 1 will shock football, i think buffon could be the one, 63m is just obscene.
would love him to come though:)

It's not my money, if it's all true they have obviously got it

To be fair, Buffon's one of the best keepers in the world and at 30 we could probably get 6 good years out of him

I'd stopped getting excited over signing anyone world class in the window (was settling for Diarra, RSC and a left back) but the stories about the arabs being determined to get another superstar in during the wiundow has filled me with a bit mroe hope (although I'd doubt it'd be BUffon and I doubt it'd be for £60 million). Not too long to go now boys!

FRAN THE ARAB said:
5million tops for buffon not really seen much of him.wouldn't mind toure though.

5 million for Buffon??? Hes 30 years old and the best goalkeeper in the world!!

Come off it lad. I dont give a shit if we pay 50 million for him. He is truely world class and waht with him continuously saying, if the club were to be offered an obscene amount of money he would leave I think that pretty much confirms our interest.

Halfpenny said:
I know it's Daily Express, but
Manchester City's first big-money buy of the January transfer window will be a world-record £50m swoop for Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, despite the Italian club's insistence that the 30-year-old is going nowhere. (Times)

City defender Micah Richards says the entire Eastlands playing squad worries about what will happen to them once Mark Hughes has the chance to open his chequebook in January. (Daily Express)

Richards has good reason to worry, with Hughes intending to sign Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, then bring former Blackburn colleague Roque Santa Cruz to the blue half of Manchester for £15m. Meanwhile, their bid for Buffon could go up to £63m. (Guardian)
I don't think Hughes will get rid of Richards, I'd say it would be for Dunne if he was to come. Buffon's getting on slightly, 63m's far too much, even though he's a brilliant keeper.
I wouldn't put anything past us though.

i thought he was only 30 buffon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.