Michael Ball

nicko

Fucking disgrace. He stopped for their first goal and left Moore clear.

Sell the fucking scouse twat immediately. Lazy bastard

Makes me want to vomit he is that bottleless. Being shite is one thing being a bottleless twat that points at other players is another.

What struck me today, was how Ball didn't seemed too arsed all the way through out the game. When the majority of players don't want to play under a manager, it shows, and something has to give. Ideally, all the players that don't want to play would be shipped out, but, it seems, that would leave us with about 3 players. I'd be suprised if I woke up tomorrow and Hughes hadn't been sacked.

nicko said:

B*ll*cks. Moore would've been offside if Zabs had stepped up. He didn't and he had time to execute that play, but he chose to try and slow the move and narrow the choice of pass. Not blaming him, mind as he had to do something. He just chose the wrong option.

Moore was central when he got the ball, so I'm unsure how you blame Ball. Why not Dunne or Richards?

I can't remember, did the move come from our corner/ their counter attack?

Bigga said:
nicko said:

B*ll*cks. Moore would've been offside if Zabs had stepped up. He didn't and he had time to execute that play, but he chose to try and slow the move and narrow the choice of pass. Not blaming him, mind as he had to do something. He just chose the wrong option.

Moore was central when he got the ball, so I'm unsure how you blame Ball. Why not Dunne or Richards?

I can't remember, did the move come from our corner/ their counter attack?
Both their goals came from our corner kicks. FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.