Michael Oliver

Sterling and Aguero were nailed on pens not given although tbh I didn't see anything wrong with their pen, Clichy's challenge was clumsy and his boot was high.

Oliver never gives the impression of being in control of a game, he's weak and bottles big decisions, which probably worked in our favour when Yaya clattered Can, some refs would have had the red card out straight away.

Three games against top 5, 2 points should have been 9, a bit of a coincidence that the bad decisions went against us in each game

We never get penalties. I assume the refs have been briefed to make it as hard as possible for us, because having seen off ffp, and got the best manager in the world, they're running out of ways to keep the old cartel in the top 4 places.

You've had 7 in the Prem this season. The 3rd highest and 5 more than the rags ...

Specsavers for the cheating ****...
display
Looked nailed on from SS3, I'm sure blind pew will say he was unsighted and the liner only knew to flag offside before forgetting the rules of offside in the second half.

If Ferna had got the ball in the net he would have disallowed it for Sterling bringing down the keeper!

Clichy gave firmo a pen

A player can't get a pen you contrary fucker, only a ref, and that was at best dubious. Also i couldn't give a fuck if we've had 100 penalties this season, it doesn't mean the one yesterday on Sterling wasn't or the one on him at Everton wasn't or the one on him v Spurs wasn't.

See a fucking trend yet??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.