Michael Oliver

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by NickGw2, 14 Mar 2017.

1. lancs blue

lancs blue

Sterling and Aguero were nailed on pens not given although tbh I didn't see anything wrong with their pen, Clichy's challenge was clumsy and his boot was high.

Oliver never gives the impression of being in control of a game, he's weak and bottles big decisions, which probably worked in our favour when Yaya clattered Can, some refs would have had the red card out straight away.

2. Gordyola

Gordyola

Three games against top 5, 2 points should have been 9, a bit of a coincidence that the bad decisions went against us in each game

3. That wasn't incompetence today. This season has been a new low for skullduggery.

4. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Clichy gave firmo a pen

5. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

You've had 7 in the Prem this season. The 3rd highest and 5 more than the rags ...

6. City Raider

City Raider

Maybe but pen per decent appeal I'd imagine we're nowhere near top. The Sterling one is one of the worst decisions I can remember seeing. This season has been scandalous and the fact it seems to be worse in the big games says everything.

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Looked nailed on from SS3, I'm sure blind pew will say he was unsighted and the liner only knew to flag offside before forgetting the rules of offside in the second half.

8. unexpected item

unexpected item

If Ferna had got the ball in the net he would have disallowed it for Sterling bringing down the keeper!

9. alib

alib

Looks like Sergio was brought down off the ball as well?

10. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    A player can't get a pen you contrary fucker, only a ref, and that was at best dubious. Also i couldn't give a fuck if we've had 100 penalties this season, it doesn't mean the one yesterday on Sterling wasn't or the one on him at Everton wasn't or the one on him v Spurs wasn't.

See a fucking trend yet??