Michael Oliver

MOIAC
But a cünt that is just following orders from the corrupt FA.
The FFP was orchestrated by the equally corrupt UEFA to cater the red scum and the red shit, among other cartel clubs, to try to stop City. Could not succeed in it, enter the bent refs stage right.

When he first arrived on the Premier League scene he was hailed as he was a young, fresh face. After watching him make a mare of one of his first handful of games in charge, immediately I knew he'd never be good enough. How the fuck the FA and the PGMOL cannot is beyond me.

Or maybe he is good enough, at following instructions..

I think we all know that Oliver has been sat down and given the treatment

"Michael, you're a young referee with a great career ahead of you. We need referee's like you and we can see a pathway for you to become our top man, handed the majority of the biggest Premier League television matches, and we'll be recommending you to UEFA nd FIFA as our very best official.
Just think Michael, Champions League finals. The World Cup final!! and why not. Our man Howard was the World cup final ref
Just do as we ask, as Howard did and the footballing world is your oyster"

We can't see if he has been demoted for a while as there are no games for ages,i'm sure they will think the dust has settled and give him a game as soon as we start again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.