Michael Oliver

Man it was refreshing seeing a ref protect a player who was obviously being targeted by the opposition. Had enough of the fouls on Hazard and warned Smalling next one is a yellow. Up steps Herrera. Imagine Silva getting that kind of protection. Or Kun.
I'm guess Calvert Lewin is his new Hazard?!

Got form for bottling decisions that are clear cut. One eye on the touchline and the other eye on the next day's headlines prevent the paying public from seeing how the laws should be applied according to the letter.
THIS!

He is more concerned with not giving something, because to not give it creates less furor. Giving it, and people saying there was nothing there, and it costing a pen/goal, is what he tries to avoid.....unless it is to send off a brand new City player who had never been sent off before in his entire career, of course!

This kid's a shithouse full stop .

He's Reilly's blue eyed boy now twattenberg has fucked off. Fat Bob also has his own v exposure from a PL documentary you might be unfortunate to catch on BT Sport on the graveyard shift like i did last week. Discussing the "Synergie" of the EPL and PiGMOL. Match fixing has been rebranded...

I think the template was tried against Chelsea at our place. Alty was ready to blow his whistle and was reaching for his cards when the directive came over his headpiece, Sergio knocked over by Side show and nothing given. The resulting debacle masked the robbery perpetrated against us.
Correct.
What i dont know ,even to this day,was who Alty spoke to on his head- peice? Was it the 4th official on the sideline (which would have been absurd from a positioning point of view) OR as some have suggested on this board,was it PIGMOL directions,from their central base?

Returning to Mondays match,who was actually involved in the decision to semd Walker off,given that the ref didnt actually see the incident clearly??

Richard Scudamores comments from last August reverberate around my brain more and more...about plans having already being put into place to ensure different winners of the premier league..
The question is,how many other football fans will start to question who is running our game,and what are they going to do about it.....?

Never mind 20s plenty campaigns,and demands for a singing section,and better service at half time........what about demanding to know who actually runs our game,and who makes the crucial decisions match by match.

Before he turned up at the swamp to referee his first game there he was a pretty good strong referee after that game he changed I reckon Baconchops got hold of him and scared the shit out of him.

There is a real move to the 4th official having more influence in the game, it's clear they giving advice/instructions to the referee as play is going and certainly after incidents it's clear there are instructions being given. The issue is this is should not be influencing the refs decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.