Michael Oliver

He bottled it again.

The rags got in his head after the sending off. He should have sent off Tom Daley for grabbing him.

He bottled it again.

The rags got in his head after the sending off. He should have sent off Tom Daley for grabbing him.
Send him off? I'd nut the ****. Probably why I'm not a ref. Well, that and being a blue and not a rag.

Last night's hackfest wasn't ruined by Hererra's 2nd yellow.
It was ruined by the myth that the best referees are those who keep their cards in their pocket for the first 20 minutes.

Made me laugh at BBC breakfast sport report, when the daft cow said "Hererra was sent off for this "tackle""

It wasn't a tackle, it was a fucking deliberate foul

Made me laugh at BBC breakfast sport report, when the daft cow said "Hererra was sent off for this "tackle""

It wasn't a tackle, it was a fucking deliberate foul

It would be great if someone actually watched the match back and counted the fouls on Hazzard. Must have been getting on for 10 or more. Jones must have done him 5 times alone. When you consider they were playing less than half an hour and there were 21 other players on the pitch the rate at which he was getting kicked about was disgraceful.

It reminded me of the Derby when he sent Smalling off early on. He then went on not to award us 3 clear as day penalties and failed to send Rojo off - it is like he cannot go above x amount of key decisions

The Caf is funny, they seem to think he has it in form them!!!

He dug his own grave by not booking more sooner. Let a hell of a lot go in first 20 mins. All United stuff. The second half was a hack fest. We get booked for sneezing near a player... no action taken and pundits (Keone) defending the two footed tackle by Valencia. The script is written. TV focus on ref decision not on the lack of discipline of the United player.

the media have ignore the stamp and the machine is still ticking, give it a week mate!

Getting slagged off a lot, which is fairly common when it comes to decisions against the United/Liverpool twins.

Must be in the back of refs minds whenever it comes to a 50/50 decision involving the favoured teams. Which is why he is getting slagged off now. It stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.