Michael Owen

silverback

A shining example of how to become a commentator the Owen way.... when your co- commentator asks a question just repeat the question and add a little bit of insightful nonsense.
He was asked late in the game about who was the better player, Sergio or Suarez. "Wayne Rooney is playing very well at the moment" was his reply. I am always ready to forgive idiots their shortcomings but Owen is in a class of his own.

silverback said:
A shining example of how to become a commentator the Owen way.... when your co- commentator asks a question just repeat the question and add a little bit of insightful nonsense.
He was asked late in the game about who was the better player, Sergio or Suarez. "Wayne Rooney is playing very well at the moment" was his reply. I am always ready to forgive idiots their shortcomings but Owen is in a class of his own.

I watched my first BT game (Spuds v Utd) on Sunday and Owen was summarising. Being totally objective, I can only say he was awful. Didn't mind him as a player, but shocking on the mic.

for anyone that listens to him.... i really worry.

i d rather listen to what jon bon fecking jovi has to say rather than that leech of an ar$ewhipe called Micheal Owen (who`s career was ONLY four years in football ).

i think i d mention him in the "if i could kill thread".

silverback said:

He's a classic case of indoctrination. How many minutes did he actually get for MANUre? And yet he pumps and promotes The Swamp Donkeys more than he does The Dippers.

Blue Punter said:
silverback said:

I watched my first BT game (Spuds v Utd) on Sunday and Owen was summarising. Being totally objective, I can only say he was awful. Didn't mind him as a player, but shocking on the mic.

Great striker but poor pundit and dull co commentator.

It's odd, he's always seemed to be really charismatic and his personality is really exciting so it's strange the dour little **** doesn't come across well on TV.

TheMightyQuinn said:
It's odd, he's always seemed to be really charismatic and his personality is really exciting so it's strange the dour little **** doesn't come across well on TV.
.......nope, no way am I rising to that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.