Michael Shields

I think that any football club should stay clear of things like this.

Liverpool FC were, imho, misguided to even think about endorsing anything to do with this.

before reading this article i thought shields had got a seriously bad deal. this has made me think there is justification for locking him up, whether it was actually him or he is carrying the can im not certain. english people abroad, not just football fans need to seriously sort out their behavior. beware the pitfalls if your following city abroad.

Liverpool FC and its fans stupidity in their mentality never ceases to amaze me.

FACT: One LIVERPOOL fan nearly killed a Bulgarian waiter/barman with a paving stone.

Liverpool Football Club should be suitably ashamed of such an act, not speculating that the man accused and identified of carrying out near murder is innocent and demanding he should be released on T-Shirts worn by their playing personnel.

It's beyond belief.

kinkladze96 said:
before reading this article i thought shields had got a seriously bad deal. this has made me think there is justification for locking him up, whether it was actually him or he is carrying the can im not certain. english people abroad, not just football fans need to seriously sort out their behavior. beware the pitfalls if your following city abroad.

I read it when it was first written, and felt the same as you. From being pretty confident there was a miscarriage of justice to having severe doubts.

He may be innocent, but for Liverpool to openly promote the fact that he isn't without being in full possession of the facts is very poor indeed.

jm012 said:
just hope none of us have to go through what he has when we travel abroad, talk about kicking a man when hes down.the guys not guilty and are goverment can now pardon him when they get threr finger out.

Totally correct, the High Court has paved the way for the Home Secretary to grant a pardon if he so desires. Whether he does or not thats up to him, but he can legally do it if he wants.

Of course he's not guilty. Like Heysel and Hillsborough it was nothing to do with the scousers either. It's all a fabrication by the media,they're just being 'peeerseeecuted'

Remember, they all want to be your mate and have a cracking sense of humour,so it can't be them!!!!

the guy is guilty as convicted Fact!

LFC have taken a stance they should not get involved in they have left themselves nowhere to go with this.

they are calling the victim a liar
they are calling a foriegn court liars
they could go there again this year or will they boycott and forefit the leg ( no chance there so what price morals)

would they get involved if an away fan was "WRONGLY" convicted on an attack on a scouser ?

LFC should leave the politics to the politicians and I was under the impression knowbody in liverpoll bought the sun so why would LFC get involved with a Sun backed campaign ?

bindippers looking for sympathy again imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.