Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are as good as down if Hull get a result v Southampton today. If not they have a small chance.

City reacted well after Arsenal defeat but we' have 2 big games in our system. Players at big clubs have to be able to handle that. I am not sure whether we will

They are down anyway Marvin posters are forgetting who they have to play and where in their last three games.

Game they can win. Either Sané or Sterling or both will be left out. I love Aguero but he really needs to pass more when teammates are in a better position. Around the box he wants to go through a horde of players but can't do it all the time. He's still the one you'll look to, to lead the line. Defence may remain the same as the one that played the Derby. If not, Sagna and Clichy to come in, with possibly Vinny making way (safety precaution). Possibly Delph for Yaya. Hopefully it's a good game. Would love to see goals flying in. Come on City!

Game they can win. Either Sané or Sterling or both will be left out. I love Aguero but he really needs to pass more when teammates are in a better position. Around the box he wants to go through a horde of players but can't do it all the time. He's still the one you'll look to, to lead the line. Defence may remain the same as the one that played the Derby. If not, Sagna and Clichy to come in, with possibly Vinny making way (safety precaution). Possibly Delph for Yaya. Hopefully it's a good game. Would love to see goals flying in. Come on City!
I know what you mean about Sane & Sterling being left out, but, we need to win this and, who do you suggest to come in and do better?

--------------------Willy------------------
Navas---Otamendi---Kolarov---Clichy
----------------Yaya-----Delph------------
De Bruyne--------------------------Jesus-
-------------Aguero----Kelechi-----------

Won't happen though.

So Silva out according to @Bluwhit. A big blow IMO. I'm not entirely sure how we'll go tomorrow as the wingers are out of form and KDB still off colour.

Jesus to start with Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.