Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the set of games where we get fucked over by the collective and the scum get the helping hand, less obvious than it would have been if they had interfered on Thursday night . Thursday night kept the status quo of being one point behind .

Taking the blue tinted specs I have off I do think Rashford is a good player who may improve if he moves to a club who play football but Otamendi and Vinny had him sorted all game

Why change the defence especially the 2 CB they deserve their places for me

This game may be Serg and Jesus start and give Sane a break
Absolutely agree with everything you say, especially Sane. He's going to be one hell of a player in the future for us but at the moment he's a young guy running on empty. I'd play Navas for most of the remaining fixtures personally. I know Navas is almost definitely gone this summer but I like his work rate and wouldn't be too upset if he stayed as squad player.

Puts on tin hat.

I've gone for the win this time,kiss of death probaly lol

Same defence if vinny is up for it,if not aleks and nico,unfortunately clichy would have to play then

Same attack,boro have to go for the points so there will be room,jesus with sergio for as much time as his fitness allows

This is the set of games where we get fucked over by the collective and the scum get the helping hand, less obvious than it would have been if they had interfered on Thursday night . Thursday night kept the status quo of being one point behind .

I thought Martin Atkinson was superb on Thursday, surely if there was a conspiracy then that was the game for a ref to help out the scum.

I genuinely think we've just been very unlucky with major decisions and most officials have been shit most of the time. That, combined with our profligacy in front of goal, injuries and goalkeeping errors have added up to cost us.

Given all this I actually think we've done pretty well to still be in with a shout of third!

I think playing Aguero and Jesus together for the rest of the season will carry us to a top four finish. Not sure what the best formation to accommodate both is, but hopefully Guardiola will have the solution.
Simple, play Jesus on the left, Sané looks knackered.

Have to win , Boro are going down lets put them out of their misery like any good side would do.

They have nothing to worry us whatsoever despite some frailties at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.