Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agüero
Jesus De Bruyne Sterling
Delph Touré
Dinho Otamendi Kompany Navas
Bravo

Bravo is gone for the season Kun but that side should be good enough for Boro on their own patch.

Dinho and Navas I doubt will both start in defence.

Boro are doomed and they know it , no chance of survival for them which may give them the freedom to go for an exit that shapes the top four so to speak but really they are along with Sunderland not even championship material with that squad.

Boro are doomed and they know it , no chance of survival for them which may give them the freedom to go for an exit that shapes the top four so to speak but really they are along with Sunderland not even championship material with that squad.
They still have a chance if other results go their way and they beat us,to write them off is silly

They still have a chance if other results go their way and they beat us,to write them off is silly

With respect Karen have you seen who they have to play and where.

Once you do you will see they at best will end up with 33 points.

They are done for Karen even if prey tell they win tomorrow.

I don't often write off sides when mathematically there is still a chance but I am with Boro.

With respect Karen have you seen who they have to play and where.

Once you do you will see they at best will end up with 33 points.

They are done for Karen even if prey tell they win tomorrow.

I don't often write off sides when mathematically there is still a chance but I am with Boro.
I don't write anyone off after QPR game

They are as good as down if Hull get a result v Southampton today. If not they have a small chance.

City reacted well after Arsenal defeat but we' have 2 big games in our system. Players at big clubs have to be able to handle that. I am not sure whether we will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.