Might be in the North West this Summer. Any tips as to hotels and things to see etc.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I have only been to Manchester twice, once for a game in the late 80's and once for three days at a conference so didn't get to see much at all.

I might be in the area in the summer and was looking for suggestions as to what I should see and where best to stay.

I have only been to Manchester twice, once for a game in the late 80's and once for three days at a conference so didn't get to see much at all.

I might be in the area in the summer and was looking for suggestions as to what I should see and where best to stay.
There's quite a bit to do in Manchester mate. Nice record shops and pubs in the Northern Quarter, nights out in Deansgate/Northern Quarter/Canal Street. Football Museum, National War Museum, look at the deer in Dunham Massey gardens.

Liverpool only a short drive/train away for good nights out as well.

You really can't go wrong even just having a walk around the canals or Picadilly gardens.

There's quite a bit to do in Manchester mate. Nice record shops and pubs in the Northern Quarter, nights out in Deansgate/Northern Quarter/Canal Street. Football Museum, National War Museum, look at the deer in Dunham Massey gardens.

Liverpool only a short drive/train away for good nights out as well.

You really can't go wrong even just having a walk around the canals or Picadilly gardens.

Unless the serial killer gets you!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.