Might be in the North West this Summer. Any tips as to hotels and things to see etc.

My pleasure. If you do visit Mcr, and the weather is nice, Castlefield is a great place to visit for a chilled out beer, and a bite to eat. Its part of the City centre but feels like the countryside.

The City stadium tour by the way is really good, and I would recommend you get the tram there and back from the City centre. St Peters Square back of the town hall is best for travelling around on the tram.

Is there an all day ticket you can buy for public transport?

Is there an all day ticket you can buy for public transport?

System One
DaySaver (Bus & Train) £6.90 N Most bus3 and all local train4 services. Also valid on Metrolink trams in the City Centre zone, see here. Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Bus & Tram) £6.70 N Most bus3 and all tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Train & Tram) £8.20 N All local train4 and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Bus, Train & Tram) £8.90 N Most bus and all local train and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
Wayfarer (Adult) £12.00 N2 Most bus and all local train and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester and beyond local area

System One
DaySaver (Bus & Train) £6.90 N Most bus3 and all local train4 services. Also valid on Metrolink trams in the City Centre zone, see here. Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Bus & Tram) £6.70 N Most bus3 and all tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Train & Tram) £8.20 N All local train4 and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
System One
DaySaver (Bus, Train & Tram) £8.90 N Most bus and all local train and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester
Wayfarer (Adult) £12.00 N2 Most bus and all local train and tram services Throughout Greater Manchester and beyond local area

Cheers. I think it's the best way to see a city and you get to have a natter with people.

There is an all day ticket for the tram I believe, £7 peak time, and £5 off peak, google Metrolink Manchester. You can walk around most of the City centre but you will need the tram for Media City, and The Etihad Campus.

Cheers. I think it's the best way to see a city and you get to have a natter with people.

Just go on the tfgm website and all details of route, tickets and links are on there also there is an app called get me there that you can use to get tickets.

Just go on the tfgm website and all details of route, tickets and links are on there also there is an app called get me there that you can use to get tickets.

Brilliant thanks. I always try to get all this stuff sorted before I go anywhere rather than wasting time when you are there. Bitter experience and several meltdowns have taught me well.

Brilliant thanks. I always try to get all this stuff sorted before I go anywhere rather than wasting time when you are there. Bitter experience and several meltdowns have taught me well.

Sorrry I should have added, the get me there app is for trams, the basic stagecoach or first bus app will get you respective mobile tickets for their buses.
A system one Paper ticket you just get on the bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.