Might be in the North West this Summer. Any tips as to hotels and things to see etc.

Manchester is a great place to spend a couple of days. Maybe check if the cricket is on whilst you're here, it's a great piss up! Obviously lots of footballing history in the City to take in. We have some of the best museums in the country. I'd argue there isn't a better place in Britain for a night out either!

Enjoy!

Manchester is a great place to spend a couple of days. Maybe check if the cricket is on whilst you're here, it's a great piss up! Obviously lots of footballing history in the City to take in. We have some of the best museums in the country. I'd argue there isn't a better place in Britain for a night out either!

Enjoy!

I wouldn't mind a day at the cricket having a beer. My missus might though. I will def do the museums and I enjoy a night out. Cheers

To set your expectations here's a few examples of life in Manchester
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/wtf-manchester?utm_term=.bpZd82JvW5#.vxvVPQD6lq

If you want to experience local culture you could sit on a bench in Piccadilly Gardens with a six pack of Tennents Super and a spliff and watch the local wildlife. You'd fit right in especially if you start a fight or sell some drugs.

Selling drugs and starting fights is the only way to truly get to know a places people and if you're too twatted to run the cops put you up for the night after a ferocious fight during fingerprinting.

I might just cancel one of the museum trips to ensure I fit that in.

Selling drugs and starting fights is the only way to truly get to know a places people and if you're too twatted to run the cops put you up for the night after a ferocious fight during fingerprinting.

I might just cancel one of the museum trips to ensure I fit that in.
I'll look out for you. I assume you look a bit like one of these two like most Glaswegians:
CYi5ZxsW8AEblmf.jpg
rab-c-nesbitt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.