Mike Wedderburn

No, but then I'm not Pellegrini.
tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

There again we could get rid of Manuel and do what Sunderland did,employ Martin O'Neil or Paulo De Canio because managers who jump about and run up and down the touchline always get the best results, don't they?
Either you don't get what I'm saying or you're just being a troll.

Klopp is at least trying to make a connection with the fans, even it it looks completely cringey. We've had Pellegrini as our manager for nearly 3 years and when have you ever seen him acknowledge us? Even Hughes used to give us a wave occasionally. We sing a song about him every game but has he ever shown he's heard or appreciates it?

Klopp is at least trying to make a connection with the fans, even it it looks completely cringey. We've had Pellegrini as our manager for nearly 3 years and when have you ever seen him acknowledge us? Even Hughes used to give us a wave occasionally. We sing a song about him every game but has he ever shown he's heard or appreciates it?

I like the dour manager approach. He can carry anything off with his bags under his eyes and grey floppy hair. He doesn't need to wave - he is just topping up his pension pre retirement and pre Pep. He has done a decent holding job. Cheers Manuel.

I am confused! Do you just sit there with your arms folded waiting for something or someone to come along and excite you, shirley you, as one of a crowd should be getting behind the team and generating an atmosphere. On the other hand wanting our Manager to come on the pitch, maybe, with a cheerleaders outfit on might do it for you but I'll pass on gimicks,

You my friend are about as unoriginal and unfunny as fuck
Nice,a double negative,a wee spot of catachresis and a hint of dyslexia,a quality retort.

I don't want to fall out and I do get what you are saying , but it's in his make up, some people like to be in the limelight some like to sit at the back, that does not necessarily mean that he does not care. If a City manager did what Klipperty did the other night I'd be mortified, If you want rid of Manuel there are more reasons than he won't wave to you. As you may guess I'm Manuel fan, I think he was/is the best thing that could have happened to City after the Hughes and Bobby Manc reigns.

Can't see what's wrong with it personally. He's asked the fans not to leave early, and he's now getting the players to show their appreciation. Good on him.

This has balls all to do with Pellers V Klopp, what they done at the weekend was actually vile to watch and the day city ever did that after a league home draw against West Brom on a Sunday afternoon is the day I give up with football.

I don't want to fall out and I do get what you are saying , but it's in his make up, some people like to be in the limelight some like to sit at the back, that does not necessarily mean that he does not care. If a City manager did what Klipperty did the other night I'd be mortified, If you want rid of Manuel there are more reasons than he won't wave to you. As you may guess I'm Manuel fan, I think he was/is the best thing that could have happened to City after the Hughes and Bobby Manc reigns.
No intention of falling out and I agree completely that MP was the ideal candidate for us after Hughes and Mancini. Also agree we'd be "WTF is that?" if he did that to us with our players (not that I can see him doing it in a million years).

Perhaps I'm not explaining it very well but I agree with malg. Klopp's made some effort to get the fans onside and supporting the team to the end of the game. A manager doing his job on the pitch is the most important thing but maybe, just maybe, MP's straight-bat, dour approach is one of the reasons that the atmosphere is a bit flat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.