Mike Wedderburn

He should have just made the players go over and clap. It's weird that they all held hands as if they had won a title. And did he walk over to every end of the ground and thank them in that weird, 'collective' way?

Either you don't get what I'm saying or you're just being a troll.

Klopp is at least trying to make a connection with the fans, even it it looks completely cringey. We've had Pellegrini as our manager for nearly 3 years and when have you ever seen him acknowledge us? Even Hughes used to give us a wave occasionally. We sing a song about him every game but has he ever shown he's heard or appreciates it?

Strange, I said the same thing to my old man before the game on Saturday, before the Klopp thing happened. I've never seen Pellegrini acknowledge the fans or even tall about them. Actually, just the once when he said fans have the right to boo the champions league anthem a few weeks ago. Even then though I think it came across as more a general principal thing and not specifically talking about us City fans. It's disappointing and certainly a reason behind the apathy towards Pellegrini from the fans.

All these stage managed "look at me/us" acts of falseness, really do make me want to sick carrots.

In the last couple of decades, we've had

Substitutes making the sign of the cross on themselves, as they run on the pitch. I've never seen it done in any other profession. My binmen don't do this as they line up my wheelie bin upto the wagon. The MILF on the checkout at Morrisons doesn't do it when she's scanning the barcodes. Neither does my dentist before scraping my incisors......look at me bullshit

Teammates hugging each other, and slapping each other's backs before the game......look at me bullshit

Pre-match huddles.....look at us bullshit

Over elaborate coreographed goal celebrations....look at us bullshit.

Klopp's stunt was vomit inducing. You've only got to look at a few of the player's faces.

Terrible scenes, Jeff.

Last edited:
Passionate scream and shout, run up the touch line managers... Pearce, Bruce, Hughes, Keane, Allardyce, Warnock, Pullis, Moyes, DiCanio, Poyet, Brown, Rodgers, O'Neill, Sherwood, etc.... All have won fuck all or very little, screaming and shouting is for Sunday league managers, experienced pro's want to see a calm and collected individual the majority of the time, someone they can rely on under pressure.
Or we could bring back Beany....

Passionate scream and shout, run up the touch line managers... Pearce, Bruce, Hughes, Keane, Allardyce, Warnock, Pullis, Moyes, DiCanio, Poyet, Brown, Rodgers, O'Neill, Sherwood, etc.... All have won fuck all or very little, screaming and shouting is for Sunday league managers, experienced pro's want to see a calm and collected individual the majority of the time, someone they can rely on under pressure.
Or we could bring back Beany....
fuck me forgot about "Beany"...now that was fuckin cringeworthy.....

Great to see him enjoying the moment this morning.
Alex Hammond had just done the players tweets and hands back to our Mike who says (smiling his his head off): "And not on social media, hashtag Get in there!"

Clive called Tyson Fury a dickhead on live tele as well:

Top man!

We should have a banner made with Clive and Mike's faces on with the caption:
M C F C
MEDIA CITY OK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.