Mikel Arteta

Anyone know how Arteta is getting on? is he having a positive effect? highly regarded? just interested how he is getting on

Anyone know how Arteta is getting on? is he having a positive effect? highly regarded? just interested how he is getting on
It appears he and Pep have a great relationship,we also have a fantastic team spirit,and finally......we are top of the league and playing some of the best football i have ever witnessed.

I would guess he aint doing no harm :-)

Once arteta learns the difference between a muffin and a barm he can take over the chippy order from Brian Kidd and let the poor man retire.

Once arteta learns the difference between a muffin and a barm he can take over the chippy order from Brian Kidd and let the poor man retire.

Ha! Kidd is also there to help the small number of English players settle in to their new and unfamiliar Hispanic environment.

If he feels ready then he should jump into the deep end.

Two years under Pep is a great education and should set him up for whatever managerial career he may have.

Even if we lose Arteta I reckon we will end up seeing Pep bring in someone like Xabi Alonso or Xavi in anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.