Mild aggravation outside Wembley

You didn't
Blues have been getting bladdered by 1o'clock at matches since time immemorial, 2 of my uncles in the 50s would come home steaming after every game at Maine Rd, it happened in the 40s, 30s and no doubt the 20s, don't forget in them day's beer was proper beer as well, not like the gnat's piss they serve up today:)
they would have to go to shambles square to the Sam Smiths house before the game to understand what you mean then to the millstone after the game before you fall though the door around midnight and 2 visits to the townly in between will be doing this again on Thursday

Blues have been getting bladdered by 1o'clock at matches since time immemorial, 2 of my uncles in the 50s would come home steaming after every game at Maine Rd, it happened in the 40s, 30s and no doubt the 20s, don't forget in them day's beer was proper beer as well, not like the gnat's piss they serve up today:)
Not just beer today though pal its all the shit up their noses,half of them only need 2 pints and their pissed they can do what they want but there was young kids there its disgusting

Not just beer today though pal its all the shit up their noses,half of them only need 2 pints and their pissed they can do what they want but there was young kids there its disgusting
I'm not disagreeing with you mate, people should restrain themselves and not brawl in front of children, it's out of order

Blue on Blue in 531 literally about 2mins into the game. Went on for a good 10 mins or so before one steward popped up to have a look whilst a few others stood looking up at it all going off and finding it quite amusing!
I wa in 531 mate row 9, seat 149. Two dick heads on the row in front of us (with a few others who behaved fine), one pissed up tosser kept standing up just on his own blocking an old guys view behind him. Eventually sat down but not before he had his say with a bit of needle. His mate thought he was out of a footy hooligan film, raincoat, tatts on his hands and neck, shaven head and kept standing up doing the Hile Hitler Nazi salute, what an absolute pissed up prick. They didn't come back for extra time, think they were bored and probably wanted to kick off somewhere.

I wa in 531 mate row 9, seat 149. Two dick heads on the row in front of us (with a few others who behaved fine), one pissed up tosser kept standing up just on his own blocking an old guys view behind him. Eventually sat down but not before he had his say with a bit of needle. His mate thought he was out of a footy hooligan film, raincoat, tatts on his hands and neck, shaven head and kept standing up doing the Hile Hitler Nazi salute, what an absolute pissed up prick. They didn't come back for extra time, think they were bored and probably wanted to kick off somewhere.
Wasn't me I was in 550

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.