Milo Yiannopoulos. Love him or hate him?

Ghandi's Flip Flops

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39026870
He's a British gay trump supporter based in US. Often seen as a talking head on various News channels & chat shows and also an editor for Breitbart UK magazine.

You could possibly consider him the 'Bernard Manning' of Social Media & political commemntary, but is often portrayed as a racist, white nationalist, anti-feminist etc

Usually all of the above wouldn't appeal to me in the slightest, and i don't agree with many of his views & opinions, but for some reason i quite like the guy.

Seems to have been on the hit-list for the mainstream media for a while, but he's finally been nailed by some of his comments where he appears to condone pedophilia.

Just wondered what other peoples views on him were.

Some of the roasts he does on feminists are funny. Goes too far sometimes with other topics tho

He's a British gay trump supporter based in US. Often seen as a talking head on various News channels & chat shows and also an editor for Breitbart UK magazine.

You could possibly consider him the 'Bernard Manning' of Social Media & political commemntary, but is often portrayed as a racist, white nationalist, anti-feminist etc

Usually all of the above wouldn't appeal to me in the slightest, and i don't agree with many of his views & opinions, but for some reason i quite like the guy.

Seems to have been on the hit-list for the mainstream media for a while, but he's finally been nailed by some of his comments where he appears to condone pedophilia.

Just wondered what other peoples views on him were.
You're on the wrong forum if you think any libertarian/right wing person will get any love.

But my opinion is he is what he is, a provocateur.

Does he make some valid points? Yes.

Does he make some completely wrong, and sometimes cruel points? Yes. For example that being trans is a mental illness.

Some of his jokes are reasonably funny.

Same as the OP, on the surface he`s not the kind of chap to make my like never mind love list, but love him I do, he takes on the left in its own backyard and beats the shit out of the lot of them.
He is intelligent enough to debate AND back up his views with fact, and as a gay Jew who "Loves black cock" their usual fallback of "Racist/ Homophobic/White supremacist" is a non starter, rips f*ck out of feminazis and exposes Islam for the hateful ideology it is rather than the religion it claims to be.

Yes he is over the top, but then he never takes himself seriously.

Some of the stuff he says is quite funny, and its always amusing to see him wind up liberal hacks, its amazing how easily he gets under their skin. I don't agree with other things he says. He's kind of like a young Christopher Hitchens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.