Mine’s a Double

bert's broken neck

So far we have had 4 opportunities to “do the double”. 2 have been hit (Bournemouth and Watford at home) and 2 have been missed (Palace and Liverpool away). What do you think we will manage with our remaining 14 opportunities (Neverton away doesn’t count although 3 points would be nice!) I’m hoping for at least 10!

8 left at home,every chance all of them won,but lets say ,draws with rags and Chelsea,just to be on safe side,so looking at the 7 we have away I'd like to think at least 4 are winnable,so maybe another 10

Thought I might have had a few more replies! Any stattos out there know what the PL record for most doubles in a season is? Cheers

It's almost certainly Chelsea last season with 30 wins or Chelsea in 05/06 with 30 wins.
It's almost certainly Chelsea last season with 30 wins or Chelsea in 05/06 with 30 wins.
Not quite what I was looking for! How many of those 30 wins were doubles (ie home and away wins?) Just wondering what the PL doubles record was and what we need to do to beat it!

Not quite what I was looking for! How many of those 30 wins were doubles (ie home and away wins?) Just wondering what the PL doubles record was and what we need to do to beat it!
Dunno, just know that they failed to win in either fixture against the same teams yet won thirty games. Should be the record since the league went to twenty teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.