Mini cooper

And do NOT ignore the "tyre pressure low" warning on the dash, like my missus did on hers. For two months. Our lad borrowed the car to go pick a mate up, and rolled it on a bend. The run-flats have strengthened walls, they are good for getting you home at 50mph, and that's it.
I think I used that excuse in 1976 when I rolled my dad Cortina mk 2:-)

Since 2004 ive owned four,diesel and petrol,no issues with any.

The 2016 model onwards is a different beast entirely,engine and driving experience is much improved.

I have a 2009 cooper, try to avoid the S from 2006-2011, they have inherent timing belt problems, give it a google, after that they changed the engine and I believe they are a lot better. They are great to drive, like go carts I had a major problem with it cutting out for no reason ( now no the issue but have always denied it) cost £500 for a new part which seems to have cured it but it was bloody scary at the time. I’d love a newer cooper s but they hold there price well so out if my bracket for at least 5 years.

Anyone remember the original Cooper S, now there was a car.
I remember them, never had one though, I did own a 1275gt for a while and I loved driving it. Wife currently has a Mini diesel and I have to admit I quite like a spin out in it on my own now and again, sticks to the road really well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.