Mino Raiola attacks Guardiola

That is the sort of crap that the media has to publish in the international breaks. If the clown had said that about Mou he would be suing the b*#*@* for defamation.
But Pep has more class than that and will say nothing which will piss Mino and the media ghouls off.

I always got the feeling that a new 100k plus contract for a crock in his mid 30s seems a bit dodgy.
Someone's had United's pants down on this one.
Yep, Raoila, long may Guardiola and Txiki keep mortally upsetting him.

On topic. I'm not sure what would prompt him to come with something this incendiary, without being provoked.

Bitterness about Guardiola be benching Ibrahimovic while at Barcelona? Bitterness at Pep selling Ibrahimovic and then immediately winning the champions league without him, which lowered Zlatan's stock?

As others have pointed out, he's dug his own grave. If I'm an young player and want a chance to play under Guardiola, I wouldn't want to be represented by this particular agent. Not a shrewd move.

"I am Zlatan and I win everything. You mortals are just not fit to clean my boots. Look at my title win at Old Trafford."

I wonder if he would mind spear-heading a campaign for confidence or perhaps mental health issues. I'm sure deep down he is very nice, and probably a little lonely but he does come across as a bit of a prickly-pear. He reminds me of a car salesman who is selling Ford Mondeos but claiming they are vintage Ghosts or something, and all this whilst ghe drives a Smart car, because he is too good for everything that has been imagined and created.

This is the part I really find ridiculous:

Raiola was further incensed when another of his clients, Maxwell, was left out of the squad for the 2011 Champions League final when Barca beat Manchester United at Wembley.

“Guardiola is a cowardly dog,” he added. “I went to London for the Champions League final and saw in the stadium that he was not on the players list.

“I was furious, almost flew into him in the corridors, but Adriano Galliani, the president of AC Milan, stopped me.“

So he basically thinks he has the right to pick a team by the sounds of things???? Shown his true colours there. It’s got fuck all to do with him who the manager picks. Wonder if he’s making Jose leave Pogba on the bench? Lol

Nevermind that the real starter at LB was Abidal for the 2011 CL Final and Maxwell was just a backup in general. Moreover, Adriano could play LB or RB hence his inclusion over Pizza boy's client who was recovering from a groin injury at the time.

On topic. I'm not sure what would prompt him to come with something this incendiary, without being provoked.

Bitterness about Guardiola be benching Ibrahimovic while at Barcelona? Bitterness at Pep selling Ibrahimovic and then immediately winning the champions league without him, which lowered Zlatan's stock?

As others have pointed out, he's dug his own grave. If I'm an young player and want a chance to play under Guardiola, I wouldn't want to be represented by this particular agent. Not a shrewd move.
Big Conk screwed himself over by proclaiming himself some kind of superhuman. Obviously Pep decided that nobody was bigger than the team, and he proved his point by benching him.

Just sheer bitterness from Raiola, as he missed out on a megabucks pay day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.