Missed season ticket renewal deadline - advice please

geoff clipp

Just after a bit of advice if anyone can help?

My dad has missed the 14th may cut off to renew his season ticket. The ticket office have said it's not possible for them to renew it over over the phone and he needs to speak to customer services tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone else before? And if so, were they able to get their seat back or is it allocated to someone else straight away?

It's an oversight on his part but there are a few mitigating circumstances I won't go into here. Was just wondering if it's actually possible he might still get to renew.

I'd imagine there would be a few days grace surely. Does he sit on his own or in a group? If it has gone, surely they can move the JCL a few seats away.
If all is lost , as a last resort there are a couple on here wanting to offload season tickets for 1 season. good luck.

I'd imagine there would be a few days grace surely. Does he sit on his own or in a group? If it has gone, surely they can move the JCL a few seats away.
If all is lost , as a last resort there are a couple on here wanting to offload season tickets for 1 season. good luck.

Cool thanks. Yeah I'm hoping there's a bit of grace. He's actually had the renewals for himself and his two friends so all three are on the line. They sent the stuff out to him a few weeks ago so the club aren't at fault or anything but I don't think he'd realised the urgency. They've had those seats since we moved to the etihad though so I'm just really hoping they can still keep them.

You know it renews automatically if he pays by direct debit?

Yeah im pretty sure he did pay by DD once upon a time but he must've cancelled it at some point (which doesn't surprise me as he tries to avoid DD wherever possible). That's probably why he's been a bit too laid back about it tbh as it's always just sorted itself out in the past.

Needless to say, I'll be strongly advising he reinstates the DD if he manages to sort it out.

Spoke to supporter services and explained the situation. They couldn't have been more helpful and it's all sorted now.

Hi, I am unsure on how to make a new thread but this one seems to be most relevant. I have renewed my season ticket for next year however I attend University away from Manchester so I am deciding to sell it for a full season. Would anyone be interested in taking it on? Pop me a message if you are interested and I can send you details regarding the seat and discuss. Thanks !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.