MLB 2016

buckshot

We're 1/4 of the way through the season and my Phillies are tied for first and only one team has more wins. They were picked last of the thirty MLB teams before the season started. I have no allusions that they're going to pull a Leicester but it's been a fun 41 games through the first month and a half.

Elsewhere around the league Big Papi is raking in his final season, Arrieta is proving last year was no fluke, the Cubs look like they're a serious threat to break their 108-year championship drought and they may face their crosstown rival White Sox in the World Series.

We're 1/4 of the way through the season and my Phillies are tied for first and only one team has more wins. They were picked last of the thirty MLB teams before the season started. I have no allusions that they're going to pull a Leicester but it's been a fun 41 games through the first month and a half.

Elsewhere around the league Big Papi is raking in his final season, Arrieta is proving last year was no fluke, the Cubs look like they're a serious threat to break their 108-year championship drought and they may face their crosstown rival White Sox in the World Series.

I have been a die hard Phillies man for longer than I care to remember , a few great sides that aged without replacement and now that the deadwood from above is gone its amazing what a few new faces can do.

As you say its early days but we have been competitive with the Mets and the Nationals so far and with 25 per cent of the season gone at least we can be confident we will finish above the Braves.

Lets hope we can get over the Braves in the upcoming series.

Best part of the season so far. Go Rangers.
dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif

Best part of the season so far. Go Rangers.
dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif
The fact that he took that punch stayed standing shows how Canada has toughened him up and how the anger at that cheating Amish last year Burna in his sole.

Big editorial in the Post about how it was good to see such things as the Yankee fans are sick of their players palling up with people like Ortiz and how it was good to see teams fighting rather than fraternising. I get it I never like the stories of Hart going out with Rooney the night after a derby

Ugh. Perish the thought. This fanbase has been insufferable forever. Just think what they'd be like if they won the WS. It would be like Red Sox fan level of smugness, only 1,000 times worse.

I'm a Giants fan. We're currently doing really well, a 9 game winning streak. Poor pitching has cost us earlier in the season, but Peavy and Cain are starting to look more solid.

8 game ban as well for that punch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.