MLS 2017

Are you supporting Minnesota United? Could be a very tough year for them.
I'm on the other side of the border now (North Dakota), but I will be following their results and team news and watching their nationally televised matches. I'm not sure I want to pony up the money to get MLS' streaming package so I can watch them get obliterated week to week lol. A buddy of mine was talking about getting to match in May and we might do that, but I am sort of lukewarm on the prospect until they move into their permanent digs.

They seem ill-prepared for the step up at this point and look like they need defensive reinforcements already. Some people think the other club in town (Minneapolis City) could've fared the same through two matches....

My 3 and a half years in Boston has my allegiance firmly with New England Revolution.
However, now starved of live action in Tampa, I finally bought a car last week so can now get to St Petersburg (35 miles away across the bay) to see Tampa Bay Rowdies.

Got a friend coming over in June and we are going to see Orlando V Chicago Fire

My 3 and a half years in Boston has my allegiance firmly with New England Revolution.
However, now starved of live action in Tampa, I finally bought a car last week so can now get to St Petersburg (35 miles away across the bay) to see Tampa Bay Rowdies.

Got a friend coming over in June and we are going to see Orlando V Chicago Fire

I saw them when I first moved to Toronto. Rodney Marsh was playing for them.

I'm on the other side of the border now (North Dakota), but I will be following their results and team news and watching their nationally televised matches. I'm not sure I want to pony up the money to get MLS' streaming package so I can watch them get obliterated week to week lol. A buddy of mine was talking about getting to match in May and we might do that, but I am sort of lukewarm on the prospect until they move into their permanent digs.

They seem ill-prepared for the step up at this point and look like they need defensive reinforcements already. Some people think the other club in town (Minneapolis City) could've fared the same through two matches....

That seems to be a common theme among MLS teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.