MNF

Shaelumstash

This is the best football program on TV. The analysis from Carragher and Neville is light years ahead of the other football programs.

Carragher was just explaining how 3 at the back can turn in to 4 at the back when one wing back pushes on, the other drops and the centre halves shuffle in to a back 4.

I had a lengthy debate on here when we played this system and I was saying exactly what Carragher said. Some "experts" on here with "professional coaching experience" said it was impossible to play that way.

Good thing about MNF is it gives real experts the platform to explain things, fantastic TV.

City Raider said:
Loved the graphic showing uniteds spend

Yep me too, that stat is only going get more interesting. I expect us to bring in about 20m with the sales of Nastasic, Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair, and if The Shite have got designs on top 4 they need to spend at least another 50m.

Shaelumstash said:
This is the best football program on TV. The analysis from Carragher and Neville is light years ahead of the other football programs.

Carragher was just explaining how 3 at the back can turn in to 4 at the back when one wing back pushes on, the other drops and the centre halves shuffle in to a back 4.

I had a lengthy debate on here when we played this system and I was saying exactly what Carragher said. Some "experts" on here with "professional coaching experience" said it was impossible to play that way.

Good thing about MNF is it gives real experts the platform to explain things, fantastic TV.
City played 3-5-2 all last season when we had the ball. Either Zabba or Kolarov were forward depending on which side we were attacking and the back 3 that were left moved over.

Jesus, Chelsea look impressive. They're almost a carbon copy of Mourinho's first spell. All this talk of 6 or 7 teams can win it is bollocks, 2 horse race this title.

super_city_si said:
Shaelumstash said:

City played 3-5-2 all last season when we had the ball. Either Zabba or Kolarov were forward depending on which side we were attacking and the back 3 that were left moved over.
Kind of yeah. I always thought it looked like a 2-5-3.

Shaelumstash said:
Jesus, Chelsea look impressive. They're almost a carbon copy of Mourinho's first spell. All this talk of 6 or 7 teams can win it is bollocks, 2 horse race this title.

Burnley's defence is shocking..sitting off the play giving too much space and ball watching....Chelsea also had the bounce of the ball....Burnley will need to buy some central defenders to stay up.

City Glory While Others Fade said:
Shaelumstash said:

Burnley's defence is shocking..sitting off the play giving too much space and ball watching....Chelsea also had the bounce of the ball....Burnley will need to buy some central defenders to stay up.

I agree Burnley look awful, but the tempo Chelsea are playing at, they're dragging them all over the place. They look like a carbon copy of 2005 Chelsea, they will run us very close.

I think their main weakness is if Fabregas or Costa gets injured, the players they can bring in are nowhere near that level. Guess we could say the same about Silva, but I think we've got more goals in us which usually has a big influence on winning the title.

Shaelumstash said:
City Raider said:
Loved the graphic showing uniteds spend

Yep me too, that stat is only going get more interesting. I expect us to bring in about 20m with the sales of Nastasic, Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair.

And we've already recouped about £23 million by moving Rodwell and Garcia on.

As for MFN, it's not a patch on Saint and Greavsie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.