MNF

Klippity comes across as a (with thanks to Tim nice but dim) "bloody good bloke, actually"........

1MssEK2z.jpg
Thumbs.jpg

.......so what the fuck is he doing at that fartknocker of a club?

Their very first MNF was City v QPR in 1992/93, it set the trend for long journeys for the visitors. I can recall Monday night trips to Arsenal, Chelsea. West Ham, Southampton, Ipswich, Norwich and Wimbledon among others over the years.
Exactly what Sky like to do, in order to attract another few sky sports subscribers from our away fans who decide it's too long a trek and finally give in to temptation and sign up for the season...increasing their income.it's clever marketing and it works.

Exactly what Sky like to do, in order to attract another few sky sports subscribers from our away fans who decide it's too long a trek and finally give in to temptation and sign up for the season...increasing their income.it's clever marketing and it works.

Never thought of it like that but you make a very good point. Fuckers don't get a penny of me anymore due to having a different box, can watch it all without giving them fuck all, win win.

Klopp telling the world his tactics, but everyone can see the way they play anyway. Liverpool will be a real threat. Hungry,quality squad, proper manager, no European distraction, already played away to Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea with great results. Worried!

Never thought of it like that but you make a very good point. Fuckers don't get a penny of me anymore due to having a different box, can watch it all without giving them fuck all, win win.
Me too Blue
Gave that shit up years ago.watch what I want,usually without the biased crap.there are sooooh many different avenues to go down to catch up,for free,what is happening in the American jew dominated commercial sports display
..I choose not to dance to their beat,I prefer my own; )

Didn't watch it but heard he had some nice words for Silva?
Wonder if he is laying a trail ..to entice Merlin away in the event of Kdb and The Gun becoming our preferred central midfield partnership..
Hope not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.