MNF

Wonder if he is laying a trail ..to entice Merlin away in the event of Kdb and The Gun becoming our preferred central midfield partnership..
Hope not.
You should write for the tabloids. Why on earth would Silva leave? He'll be integral to any success we have over the next couple of years.

You should write for the tabloids. Why on earth would Silva leave? He'll be integral to any success we have over the next couple of years.

+1

Dont think he could be tempted even, whenever you see him he gives the impression he loves the club and wants to be a part of city project, you should have know that by now

You need to re read my post and calm down pal.
Where have I said that Silva wants to leave...or that we should sell him?
The point I, m making ,is that another prem manager,has apparently (I haven't, t seen it) waxed lyrical about our magician..and may be planting seeds in the players head for a future move should he find himself not first choice for City...it was a random remark.think about it .don't try and twist what I've posted,OK mate?

The point I, m making ,is that another prem manager,has apparently (I haven't, t seen it) waxed lyrical about our magician..and may be planting seeds in the players head for a future move should he find himself not first choice for City...it was a random remark.think about it .don't try and twist what I've posted,OK mate?

or may be he geniuinely likes silva, like many of our opposition fans do

Silva is widely regarded as one of the best players we have had in this era but he doesn't get the media coverage in the way other players of his standard do and I can't remember the last time,if at all, him being 'linked with a move'
I do tend to ignore paper talk and even player threads on here so maybe I've missed something along the way

I was quite calm when writing that thanks.

Anyone can see the way Liverpool play or City for that matter (ok there's the occasional surprise - e.g. pushed inside fullbacks) what counts are the in-flight tweaks to exploit opposition weaknesses or diminish opposition strengths. I've never seen a manager like Pep who does this to such a level. What's more he gets the players to buy into this approach by fully explaining what their roles are to make these tweaks possible.

The end result is it will be very difficult for any opposition manager to produce a scheme that works against us. They may close one door but Pep will simply tweak the formation and open another. It is interesting that no pundit or journalist has reported on this aspect of our game yet so either they're thick or don't want to worry the great unwashed.

Last edited:
Anyone can see the way Liverpool play or City for that matter (ok there's the occasional surprise - e.g. pushed inside fullbacks) what counts are the in-flight tweaks to exploit opposition weaknesses or diminish opposition strengths. I've never seen a manager like Pep who does this to such a level. What's more he gets the players to buy into this approach by fully explaining what their roles are to make these tweaks possible.

The end result is it will be very difficult for any opposition manager to produce a scheme that works against us. They may close one door but Pep will simply tweak the formation and open another. It is interesting that no pundit or journalist has reported on this aspect of our game yet so either they're thick or don't want to worry the great unwashed.

Good observation. I saw many criticize our 1st half against Swansea & that Pep got his selection wrong. I think it was more a case of Pep trying to experiment different dynamics so come the business end, he has solutions even if there are injuries. And the time to experiment is now.

I was quite calm when writing that thanks.
Then you should have realised I didn't say Silva wanted to leave nor did I say we should sell him.
You said I did.
Don't misquote me and do a drama queen post to attract attention to yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.