Mo Farah

"Greatest British runner" to "Somalian Muslim cheat"

The Daily Racist will coin it if found true.

CH0CoHzWsAEry_7.png:large

Unfortunately it's got to the stage where I don't trust that any outstanding performance is clean. There should be a zero tolerance approach to missing a drugs test.

Unfortunately it's got to the stage where I don't trust that any outstanding performance is clean. There should be a zero tolerance approach to missing a drugs test.
Agree. Used to like athletics when I was a kid but now like other sports that are rife with drugs, for me it has become an utter irrelevance.

The human body has limits at some point surely no one will be able to run faster, jump higher, throw further so I say let them all take what drugs they like and let's be entertained :)

Wouldn't say that but there's definitely questions to be asked, first the 2 missed drug tests and now his coach being investigated. Hopefully he's telling the truth though, comes across as a genuinely nice person as well as a phenomenal athlete.

Both of these points will be Mute if he is found guilty of cheating!
For what it is worth he should have been banned when he missed his second drug test no matter what his excuse was.

I don't why the people that work in the drug testing camp don't have more power to ask for testing all year round or come up with a test that can see whats been in your body there must be something that shows up banned drugs in your blood on a weekly basis or on 2 week checks how much time would it take to pee or a pin prick blood test

but it looks like nothing is being done in weekly training the test squad only check about 5% of people with spot check that's not right if you are clean why would you hide and miss 2 drug test???? if you get pulled over in the car and refuse a blood test or breath test you will not get away with it so why in athletics

for me testing each week should be made legal for all athletes it must only take 5 min to pin prick your finger and take blood or pee in a bottle if you are clean I bet you would do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.