Mo Farah

Of course he's going to deny it. And if it's proven he has dopped Salazar will get the blame and poor "naive" Mo didn't know anything just took what his trainer said.. not saying he's doping but I hardly think him denying it proves anything.

why was he in a tent in his back garden I don't get it he knew the drug squad was coming they give you 1 hour and ring you first also I don't like the look when asked about asthma knowing that's a key think with the drug that coach used to get around the test its stinks

the records show from 2010 he was not on the world stage and way off the rest and then he moves to the nike and that coach and in 2 years the best in the world. we are not daft Mo something stinks and the bbc reporter did show how to beat the test before big tournaments by using the drug in blocks of 6 weeks and then coming off them

for me if you miss a test something not right if you miss 2 test sorry you are going to get the shit from people pointing the finger

I did my dissertation on anti-doping and don't have any faith in the top level of athletics, cycling etc, but we care mainly about football.....

One interesting bit of research I did though was in to Eufemiano Fuentes, a Spanish doctor who was working at a few of their clubs, including Real Sociedad when Xabi Alonso was there. Anyway, he's been under numerous court cases and whatever, then last year he was sentenced to 1 year in prison and a 4 year ban from practising sports medicine (lifetime surellyyyyyy?????) for being involved with doping.

Before the case itself he said: 'if I spoke the truth then Spain would be stripped of the World Cup and Euros'. All the blood bags that were seized during the investigation Fuentes said he could identify, or they could run tests to see who they belonged to. The Spanish courts made the decision to destroy all the blood bags without finding out who they belonged to, basically protecting their national success.

Spain is a massive hotbed for doping, as cycling has proved. The Whereabouts rule is a shower of shit by WADA and clearly doesn't work.

I'm fairly certain that approximately 600 different blood bags were seized from Fuentes' offices during the Operation Puerto raids, of which an estimated 20% belonged to cyclists (that's from Fuentes himself). Makes you wonder what other Spanish sporting stars were on his client list, not just from football as well.

I'm fairly certain that approximately 600 different blood bags were seized from Fuentes' offices during the Operation Puerto raids, of which an estimated 20% belonged to cyclists (that's from Fuentes himself). Makes you wonder what other Spanish sporting stars were on his client list, not just from football as well.

He's been linked with the Spanish NT along with both Classico clubs in the past, don't know how much truth there is in it but I've always thought that their lack of rotation was a bit fishy.

If I was going to take a guess I'd say Mo wasn't a cheat he really does come across as a genuinely lovely bloke.

So did Lance Armstrong.
A cheat, almost by exact definition, is a con man. A con man will always "really come across as a nice bloke".

With respect, you're in the same boat as I was when Michelle Smith won four Olympic medals. I didn't want it to be true until the smoking gun was uncovered.
Every country has these dilemmas; every sport too. Sometimes the media turn a blind eye because well (tin foil hats at the ready, I know but...) it is expedient to manufacture and maintain heroes for the distraction of the populace.
Imagine a media blackout, for example, if a rowing coach with an iffy record had came from drug-riddled East Germany and coached Steve Redgrave to five consecutive golds... Do you think there'd be no questions asked. Oh, hang on, you don't have to imagine because that's exactly what happened.

So did Lance Armstrong.
A cheat, almost by exact definition, is a con man. A con man will always "really come across as a nice bloke".

With respect, you're in the same boat as I was when Michelle Smith won four Olympic medals. I didn't want it to be true until the smoking gun was uncovered.
Every country has these dilemmas; every sport too. Sometimes the media turn a blind eye because well (tin foil hats at the ready, I know but...) it is expedient to manufacture and maintain heroes for the distraction of the populace.
Imagine a media blackout, for example, if a rowing coach with an iffy record had came from drug-riddled East Germany and coached Steve Redgrave to five consecutive golds... Do you think there'd be no questions asked. Oh, hang on, you don't have to imagine because that's exactly what happened.

I can see where you are going and I can agree that it wouldn't be a surprise if suddenly the lid is lifted and MF comes staggering out of the closet high on whatever they use now to enhance themselves.But I like to give people the benefit of the doubt innocent until proven blah de blah, if however they are found guilty I will be the first disgruntled man in the street shouting for justice and life time bans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.