Mobdro Problem

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

I’ve got a T95z plus android box and it seems ok but I’ve loaded the latest Mobdro and the channels, rather than being a list like on my tablet are in grid mode. The problem with this is that you can’t scroll like you can a list so I can’t get to anymore channels than appear on the first screen. Anyone have any ideas? It’s an octocore box running Android 7 so presumably should be ok? Showbox works ok and showsport appears to work although no streams work as yet...

I’ve got a T95z plus android box and it seems ok but I’ve loaded the latest Mobdro and the channels, rather than being a list like on my tablet are in grid mode. The problem with this is that you can’t scroll like you can a list so I can’t get to anymore channels than appear on the first screen. Anyone have any ideas? It’s an octocore box running Android 7 so presumably should be ok? Showbox works ok and showsport appears to work although no streams work as yet...
Try using that magnifying glass yoke that lets you search for channels :)

I think it's a design floor on their part.

New layout looks tablet friendly.

You have missed out the biggest problem penthouse is no longer available. Only council house hustler remains. With regards your trivial problem try
Pressing the 3 lines next to mobdro and select settings. In there is a alphabetical setting which also opens up more channels.

Install redbox tv apk and live net tv apk much better quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.