Mobile Phone Insurance

SBD

Just wondering if anyone knows the score with it, my phone has been water damaged and i have been told its better to do a lost or stolen claim as most companies wont replace it

Anyone know if thats rite or not?

Who is your insurance with?

Do you get it from O2 or that? If you are with O2 then they should replace it there will be an excess charge though

it will depend on who its insured with,im on and insured with orange,first rate insurance with next day delivery for anything..

Contract with orange, apparently they will replace it if its a fault with the phone but if its your own fault some wont. Just wanted to see if anyone knew before i called them

SBD said:
Contract with orange, apparently they will replace it if its a fault with the phone but if its your own fault some wont. Just wanted to see if anyone knew before i called them

they will only replace the phone with a fault within the first 6 months after that unless you have their insurance you have to send the phone to the manufacturers

i cancelled my insurance after the 1st 12months and gods luk 1st wk in2 the last 6 months the fone breaks, it wont turn on etc, i though i wud ave 2 pay 4 it, but the guy in the shop said if its on contract and it a fone malfunction the fone is under warrenty and wont cost me a thing to fix

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.