Mobile phones and driving

Makes you wonder how people got by 20 years ago without mobile phones..... people are constantly glued to the fucking things, be it driving, walking or at social gatherings. Proper pisses me off.
Could be a separate thread this point, sime people live their lives on their phone. They interact more with other people on their phone than they do in real life and their interpersonal skills are terrible.

However, there has never been a better library in the world than your little device in your pocket. So aside from all that social media bollocks like Facebook, the things you can learn online is greater than if you’d spent you whole life at university doing a different degree after the other a century ago.

But there’s a time and place for it and when you’re out having a meal or a drink in the pub and especially when you’re driving, is not the time nor place for it!

Could be a separate thread this point, sime people live their lives on their phone. They interact more with other people on their phone than they do in real life and their interpersonal skills are terrible.

However, there has never been a better library in the world than your little device in your pocket. So aside from all that social media bollocks like Facebook, the things you can learn online is greater than if you’d spent you whole life at university doing a different degree after the other a century ago.

But there’s a time and place for it and when you’re out having a meal or a drink in the pub and especially when you’re driving, is not the time nor place for it!
You think the things you can learn online are greater than you can doing degrees at university? Seriously?

Just had this pop up on my recommendations on YT. If you think using your mobile whole driving is harmless, think again.

I think here in Queensland they've put these cameras on traffic lights to catch phone users, automatic $2,000 fine.

If you are ever driving in London look out for this guy who just cycles all day catching drivers using their phones and sends the info to thr police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.