Mod help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling that they wait for tickets to sell out before allowing threads. I may, however, be talking complete bollocks.

Got a feeling that they wait for tickets to sell out before allowing threads. I may, however, be talking complete bollocks.
I can't talk for the remaining mods as I'm no longer on the team but we had long discussions about this many times when I was part of the moderating team. For away games the rule is that the game has to be sold out before people can ask for tickets. For home games we tended not to be quite as strict but for a game like this, where's there are still tickets left and presumably many Liverpool fans will be trying to get hold of them, the club have set criteria that mean only people who held Cityzens Membership prior to this month or who bought Basel tickets can buy them.

The main objectives when we discussed ticket threads were to discourage 'points whores', touts and to ensure that fans of other cubs can't buy seats in home areas.

So, as a mod, I would definitely have pulled that thread. I realise that's tough on any genuine City fan who wants extra tickets or who doesn't qualify via the stated criteria but them's the rules.

I can confirm that what PB has posted above is indeed correct, a decision was made to pull the thread due to the traffic we was experiencing for the game could indeed be Dippers attempting to dip tickets for the home end.

Apologies to the genuine City fans but that's the decision we made

I can confirm that what PB has posted above is indeed correct, a decision was made to pull the thread due to the traffic we was experiencing for the game could indeed be Dippers attempting to dip tickets for the home end.

Apologies to the genuine City fans but that's the decision we made

a bit naff that really isn't it. Would be very easy to tell the difference.

If anyone has a problem with the above decision then please contact the boss,as per forum rules,do not begin questioning/criticising admin decisions on the open board.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.