Moise Kean

Anyone know anything about this kid?
Only 16 and we are being linked with him,represented by Raiola,who IMO,tends not to have much shit on his books.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester-city-offer-way-young-star-arsenal-ready-compete-battle/

I've heard of him before - possibly playing in their u19's against us last year?

But I don't know why we want him - he's a 16 year old forward.

We've just bought Lorenzo Gonzalez, a 16 year old striker who's supposed to be a wonderkid, we've just bough Garré, a 16 year old wonderkid striker. We've already got Nmecha who couldn't really do much more, we've got Sancho and Brahim, We've got Unal, Roberts, Moreno on loan. We've spent well over £100m on Gabriel Jesus, Sané and Sterling in the last 15 months.

And that's not even counting Iheanacho - or all the other kids in the academy like Fernandes, Celina, Buckley Ricketts, Nemane, Foden etc.

So why do we need to buy yet another young forward? We've got a bunch of promising kids in the academy, and we've just bought half the wonderkid forwards in Europe.

They are just going to get in each others way and impede their development.

I've heard of him before - possibly playing in their u19's against us last year?

We've just bought Lorenzo Gonzalez, a 16 year old striker who's supposed to be a wonderkid, we've just bough Garré, a 16 year old wonderkid striker. We've already got Nmecha who couldn't really do much more, we've got Sancho and Brahim, We've got Unal, Roberts, Moreno on loan. We've spent well over £100m on Gabriel Jesus, Sané and Sterling in the last 15 months.

And that's not even counting Iheanacho - or all the other kids in the academy like Fernandes, Celina, Buckley Ricketts, Nemane, Foden etc.

So why do we need to buy yet another young forward? We've got a bunch of promising kids in the academy, and we've just bought half the wonderkid forwards in Europe.

Its the age old conundrum of who do you recruit for the future and who do you walk away from. From the current batch of young guns will one make it to the very top, will it be two, three or more OR will none make it to the pinnacle. With that in mind where do you stop in bringing the best young talent in the world back to the Etihad?
Will that future superstar be Brahim, Sancho, anybody else you listed or Moise Kean?

On the bench for Juve last night and had he come on he would have been the 1st player born this millennium to play CL football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.