Moment(s) of the season

Chelsea away for me. Totally bossed the reigning champions on their own patch. With an honourable mention for Raz's late winner against Southampton (and Mendy hobbling up the touchline after him!).

KDB away at Chelsea, the relief of the ball hitting the back of the net after dismantling the champions on their own patch

That momentum followed us into the next game when we battered stoke in the best display of attacking football I have ever witnessed live

We never looked back from that point onwards

West Ham at home. 2 weeks before I was in hospital struggling badly and just being in the ground felt fantastic especially with the late winner. Long walk back to my lad's car on Gorton Lane was a killer though! A week to recover!

Special mention for this as well.

tumblr_p21byfqFRs1vvwgg7o1_400.gif
Haha. On a similar note, does anyone have a video of Bernardo playing keep ball against the rags?

The Southampton game for me.

Then again the post match press conference against Stoke when Hughes says that it was like they poked us with a stick and made us angry. Sums us up now with out new attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.